Article by Michael Goforth II:
Welcome to The Friday Five! Today I'm sharing five articles that I've enjoyed reading this past week along with my favorite quotation from each.
1. Two Habits of Successful Parents by Tim Challies
". . .a young mom is more likely to seek the counsel of another young mom who has an online following than the counsel of an older mom who does not."
2. 5 Ways to Ensure Our Souls Aren't Strangled by Screens by Kevin DeYoung
"Because we understand our worth as image-bearers and our identity as children of God, we will not look to the Internet to prove that we are important, valuable, and loved."
3. Are You Too Busy to Disciple Someone? by Ajith Fernando
“Christianity is not an individualistic religion. The Christian life is lived in community.”
4. What Did Jesus Teach about Evangelism? by Jerram Barrs
"As we read the four Gospels we learn that Jesus is the best example of how we are to relate to those we meet, whatever their views, whatever their way of life. He is the best example of how we are to live before unbelievers and how we are to love them, serve them, and speak truth to them."
5. The Drama of His Glory by Christopher W. Morgan
“God’s glory is the magnificence, loveliness, beauty, and grandeur of his perfections.”
That's a wrap, enjoy your weekend!