Welcome to the Friday Five! Since this Sunday is Father's Day, I'm sharing five books on marriage, parenting, and the home. Click on any of the books and you'll be redirected to Amazon where you can pick up a copy. As a side note, if you use the links on this page to purchase a book, we'll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I'll put the fancy legal statement at the end of the article.*
1. Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family by Paul David Tripp
2. What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage by Paul David Tripp
3. Family Driven Faith: Doing What it Takes to Raise Sons and Daughters Who Walk With God by Voddie Baucham Jr.
4. The Tech-Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in It's Proper Place by Andy Crouch
5. The New City Catechism: 52 Questions & Answers for Our Hearts & Minds
That's a wrap, Happy Father's Day!
*We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.