Article by Michael Goforth II:
Welcome to the Friday Five! This week I'm sharing five books that will radically transform your prayer life. Click on any of the books and you'll be redirected to Amazon where you can pick up a copy. As a side note, if you use the links on this page to purchase a book, we'll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I'll put the fancy legal statement at the end of the article.*
1. The Prayer That Turns The World Upside Down by R. Albert Mohler Jr.
2. A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World by Paul E. Miller
3. Prayer: How Praying Together Shapes the Church by John Onwuchekwa
4. Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God by Timothy Keller
5. Praying the Bible by Donald S. Whitney
Have a great weekend!
*We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.